Here’s some ways you can help:
- Sign up to help plan an event near you! The get togethers are planned locally by parents. You choose the location and time (and day, if Aug. 4 doesn’t work). We’ll connect you with others in your area that are interested in helping and help with promoting the event. We’ll also put together flyers for your event, and help you plan activities. (And thank you to everyone who has already signed up, you’ll hear from me shortly)
- Help us get the word out! We have a flyer that can be printed and posted at offices, schools, libraries or other bulletin boards. As we get closer to the events, we’ll have flyers created for each local event.
- Write about the Great Glasses Play Day on your blog or website. Or share information about it with other parenting groups.
If you’re an optical shop or eye care provider:
- Become a supporter! Post a flyer about the Great Glasses Play Day in your office, or let parents of children in glasses know about the Great Glasses Play Day in other ways.
- Hold events the week leading up to the Great Glasses Play Day such as book readings, coloring contests, and more! Contact GGPD@shinypebble.com with other ideas or questions.